LivWell is a holistic approach to a better quality of life.
At Meadow Lakes, LivWell goes far beyond traditional senior living wellness activities. This comprehensive, award-winning senior wellness program is recognized for innovation by LeadingAge New Jersey. Our philosophy is to provide the opportunity to engage in experiences that support a high quality of life, personal choice, lifelong development, and an optimal sense of well-being.
LivWell at Meadow Lakes is all about choice.
LivWell focuses on the whole person, catering to each of the seven dimensions of wellness with a deep understanding of your physical, intellectual, emotional, social, environment, spiritual, and vocational needs. As part of our new resident orientation, we’ll create your unique profile utilizing tools like our Lifestyle Questionnaire to guarantee programming based on your personal goals. And every team member undergoes specialized training to ensure all residents enjoy an engaging, stimulating life full of activities.
Blending seven dimensions of health for optimum wellness:
- Onsite health and wellness education
- Indoor Aquatics
- Yoga and tai chi classes
- Sports clubs and tournaments
- Balance classes: Stand Tall, Don’t Fall
- Community connections/Local volunteer opportunities
- Guided meditation
- Resident scholar lectures
- Environmental awareness and appreciation groups
- Total Brain Health and Brain Workout classes
- Monthly Fit Trips
Our nationally renowned partners include:
- National Institute on Aging
- National Institutes of Health
- International Council on Active Aging®
- Total Brain Health
- Exercise is Medicine®-ACSM