Respite Stays for Seniors
Quality respite care for your loved one. A worry-free break for you.
Being a family caregiver is a rewarding experience. However, caregiving can also present challenges when it comes to finding a balance between your caregiving duties and tending to your own needs. It’s important to recognize when you need a break so you can continue to provide the best care to your aging loved one.
We’d love to help whenever you need a little time to yourself to catch up on your own responsibilities or to just relax, knowing your loved one is receiving personalized, compassionate care in a safe, comfortable environment. A respite stay at Meadow Lakes may be just what you both need.
Whether individuals stay for seven days or several weeks, our respite care program delivers:
- Individualized plan of care to meet specific care needs
- Open line of communication with you, so you know how your loved one is doing
- Private, furnished studio apartment
- Health care services
- Three meals per day
- On-call RN 24/7
- Access to the same benefits our residents enjoy—dining and entertainment programs, fitness center, library, and even the hair salon
- Daily fees based on the level of care, at the same rates our residents pay
- Respite stays are covered by some insurance policies