Comprehensive senior rehabilitation services right here at Meadow Lakes.
Get back to enjoying the beautiful life you deserve with high-quality physical, speech, and senior occupational therapy programs at Meadow Lakes. We offer postacute rehabilitation from a team of our own physicians, nurses, and social workers who specialize in senior rehabilitation care.
We’ll create an individual care plan around your specific goals, whether you want to regain stamina or rebuild skills for the activities of daily living.
Meadow Lakes senior rehabilitation services include:
- Orthopedic rehabilitation for fractures, joint replacements, degenerative joint disease, and other conditions
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Neurologic rehabilitation, i.e., for Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Cardio/pulmonary rehabilitation for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, congestive heart failure, postbypass surgery, and others
- Postoperative care/posthospital care
- Dysphasia management
- Dementia care
- Seating and positioning programs
- Proactive discharge planning