Quality Care for Your Loved One and a Worry-Free Break for You
Being a family caregiver is a rewarding experience for all those involved, as continuing to build relationships and spend quality time with loved ones is an important part of life. However, caregiving can also present challenges when it comes to finding a balance between your caregiving duties and tending to your own needs. It’s important to recognize when a break is needed to ensure you can continue to provide the best care to your aging loved one.
Through the assisted living program at Meadow Lakes, we offer respite care services to allow caregivers a worry-free break from caregiving duties. You’ll have peace of mind of knowing your loved one is receiving the personalized, compassionate care they need in a safe, comfortable environment.
Respite Care Amenities for Seniors in East Windsor, NJ
Whether individuals stay for seven days or several weeks, our respite program delivers:
- Individualized plan of care to meet specific care needs.
- Open line of communication with you, so you know how your loved one is doing.
- Private, furnished studio apartment.
- On-site health care services.
- Three meals per day.
- On-call RN 24/7.
- Access to the same benefits our residents enjoy—dining and entertainment programs, fitness center, library and even the hair salon.
- Daily fees based on the level of care, at the same rates our residents pay.
- Respite stays are covered by some insurance policies.
Find Quality Respite Care Near You
Rest easy and find time to attend to your own needs with the high-quality respite care services available at Meadow Lakes. Contact us today to learn more.