Lifecare Means Protecting Yourself from Rising Healthcare Costs
It’s a reality many Americans face; planning for future, long-term care needs and the associated costs is increasingly burdensome. A report from the World Economic Forum found that as life expectancies increase, we must start “investing with a long-term mindset earlier in life to increase total savings later in life.” This requires plenty of planning; that’s where Lifecare at Meadow Lakes comes in.
Lifecare is the ultimate safeguard, offering a guarantee of on-site healthcare if and when the need arises, along with financial predictability. Meadow Lakes is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC) ideal for those looking for an active lifestyle now with that plan in place for the future.
Planning for the Future with Lifecare
- Healthcare when you need it: You never know what the future may hold and putting a plan into place for the unexpected offers great peace of mind. Our CCRC offers the complete continuum of care, which is all covered under the Lifecare contract. Whether you’re looking for independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing, rehabilitation or memory care, we offer quality services in a place that emphasizes comfort.
- Healthcare where you need it: Although there may be other options when it comes to financing your future healthcare needs, Lifecare at Meadow Lakes gives you the added bonus of knowing your healthcare will be available in the same place you’ve come to know and love as your home. This is a great advantage especially for couples living in our CCRC, as there’s no need to move if either you or your spouse need a higher level of care.
- Financial security: If your care needs should change, you know that you have a plan in place for the future, and at a cost that you’re prepared for. Lifecare is your answer to stabilizing long-term care costs.
- Tax advantages: When you choose Lifecare, you have an upfront investment when signing the contract that may qualify for inclusion on your income tax return as a prepaid medical expense. Be sure to consult with your financial advisor to see if Lifecare is the right plan for you and the benefits you may receive.
- Predictable monthly payments: Lifecare is a comprehensive plan that ensures predictable monthly costs similar to what you would pay in independent living, even if you need a higher level of care. With more predictable healthcare costs, you and your loved ones will appreciate the added peace of mind that comes with Lifecare.
Experience Peace of Mind for the Future at Meadow Lakes
Resident Barbara Thompson shared, “For social activities or if a health issue occurred, I wanted to be in a community where neighbors are nearby and emergency services are close at hand.” She found that Meadow Lakes offered this priceless peace of mind.
Contact us today to learn how you can take control of your future healthcare with Meadow Lakes.