Comprehensive Senior Rehabilitation that Restores Independence
Get back to enjoying the beautiful life you deserve with high-quality physical, speech and senior occupational therapy programs onsite at Meadow Lakes. We offer post-acute rehabilitation from a team of our own physicians, nurses and social workers who specialize in senior care.
We’ll create an individual care plan around your specific goals, whether you want to regain stamina or rebuild skills for the activities of daily living. You’ll find more advanced senior senior nursing care in East Windsor than most sub-acute care programs, including heat and massage therapies for muscle stimulation.
Meadow Lakes rehab services include:
- Orthopedic rehabilitation for fractures, joint replacements, degenerative joint disease and other conditions
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Neurologic rehabilitation, i.e., for Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Cardio/pulmonary rehabilitation for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, congestive heart failure, post-bypass surgery and others
- Postoperative care
- Dysphasia management
- Dementia care
- Seating and positioning programs
- Proactive discharge planning
- “Return Home” planning, including a post-transition visit and three days of prepared meals to make the first days back a little easier
Learn more about our comprehensive senior rehabilitation in East Windsor, New Jersey – contact us today.